Christina "Chrissy" Costanza (b. August 23, 1995) is an American singer and YouTuber. She is the lead vocalist of the band, Against The Current. Her self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts vlogs and beauty tutorials, has made her a vlogging sensation.
Early LifeEditCostanza was born on August 23, 1995 in New Jersey. She is of Italian descent. She has a brother named Mikey (Michael). As a child, it was her dream to be a musician. She has stated that her biggest inspirations growing up were her parents. She attended Fordham University for one year, before dropping out to pursue her music career
Musical influences Edit
Costanza has stated that her musical influences include John Mayer and Katy Perry. She has said that she has never had a favorite band. hello.
- Chrissy's favorite colors are red and cobalt blue
- She is vegan
- She loves all things Italian
- She enjoys watching Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead
- Her record for the most pizza eaten is 6 slices
- Her usual Starbucks drinks are ice black tea lemonade, ice green tea latte caramel apple spice, or caramel macchiato
- She has stated that she would prefer the Hogwarts Express over the Polar Express
- Her favorite late night snacks are popcorn and Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Frozen Yogurt
- Her favorite member of One Direction is Zayn Malik
- Her favorite Yankee candle scent is Blueberry Scone
- She loves goat cheese
- She has a white rabbit named Fluffy, who, as of 2012, is 8 years old.
- She has a dog named Sammy.
- She prefers Twitter over Tumblr and Instagram over Facebook
- Her favorite song to sing onstage in 2012 was Guessing, because it is both upbeat and meaningful
- She generally prefers boutiques to brand-name clothing stores
- Her favorite stores include Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Abercrombie Kids
- She understands a few words and phrases in Italian, but does not speak it fluently
- Her favorite quotes are "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" from The Great Gatsby (which inspired the band's name) and "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
- She doesn't mind that she's the only girl in the band, and says that the boys also have their "diva moments" where they spend a lot of time in the shower or doing their hair
- Her favorite holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving
- It's a dream of hers to play at Madison Square Garden sold out
- Her favorite game is League Of Legends.
- Her best friends are Alysha Marcantonio and Stephanie Fields, the first of whom is also her make-up artist.
- She was single till 2015 December but now she is dating Cameron Hurley